Using reverse engineering techniques, a cracker can develop unauthorized license key generators or binary patches that bypass license enforcement.
What does KG stand for?
KG stands for Key Generator
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of KG
We have 20 other meanings of KG in our Acronym Attic
- Kraftfahrzeug (common German abbreviation for car)
- Kish Free Zone Organization (Iran)
- Kampfgeschwader (German bomber regiment)
- Kanematsu-Gosho Co., Inc. (Japan)
- Kappa Gamma (fraternity)
- Karmann Ghia (car model by Volkswagen, 1955-74)
- Karnevalsgesellschaft (German)
- Ken Griffey Jr (baseball player)
- Kendall Gill (basketball player)
- Kevin Garnett (basketball player)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Alliance for Strategic Resource Development is a not-for-profit trade association that proactively develops, fosters and promotes Business Process Outsourcing as a key generator of corporate and individual economic opportunity on a global basis.