The special issue of the Key engineering materials journal presents recent research on the theory, methods, and equipment for automated machining processes, industrial robots, and computer integrated manufacturing.
What does KEM stand for?
KEM stands for Key Engineering Materials (journal)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KEM
We have 27 other meanings of KEM in our Acronym Attic
- Konundrum Engine Literary Review (New York, NY)
- Kellogg's Eighth Light Regiment of Foot (a 24-hour relay race held annually at Caltech)
- Kohlman Evaluation of Living Skills
- Knowledge Exploration in Life Science Informatics (symposium)
- Kazakhstan English Language Theater (Kazakhstan)
- Key English Language Training (various locations)
- Kildare European Leader Teoranta (Ireland)
- Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd (India)
- Kemi/Tornio, Finland - Kemi (Airport Code)
- Key Encapsulation Mechanism (cryptography)
- Kinetic Energy Missile
- King Edward Memorial (hospital; India)
- Knight Equity Markets (various locations)
- Knowledge Exchange Management
- Környezet-, Egészség- és Munkavédelem (Environmental, Health and Safety)
- Kansas Emergency Management Association
- Keuring Elektrotechnische Materialen Arnhem (Dutch: Electrical Testing Materials Arnhem; Arnhem, Netherlands)
- Keuring Van Electrotechnische Materialen (Dutch: Verification of Electrical Engineering Materials; Netherlands)
- Keystone Enterprise Manufacturing Alliance (Freeport, PA)
- Koen Electronic Media Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Selected papers are published in special issues of the journals Key Engineering Materials and Estonian Journal of Engineering.
Series: Key Engineering Materials, Volumes 439 - 440