The system extends shelf life of case-ready meats to up to 30 days, which is double that of comparable packaging alternatives, while preserving color, a key buying influence.
What does KBI stand for?
KBI stands for Key Buying Influence (marketing)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KBI
We have 41 other meanings of KBI in our Acronym Attic
- Kettering/Butzel Health Initiative
- KeyBank Home Improvement
- Kootenay-Boundary Higher Level Plan (Canada)
- Kootenay Boundary Higher Level Plan Order (Canada)
- Kelston Boys High School
- Kimberley Boys High School (South Africa)
- Koninklijke Beringen Heusden Zolder (Dutch: Royal Beringen-Heusden-Zolder; Belgian football club)
- Kansas Bureau of Investigation
- Key Business Indicators
- Key Business Initiative
- Knowle and Brislington Institute (Bristol, UK)
- Knowledge Based Information
- Knowledge Brokers Inc. (Reno, NV)
- Knowledge, Beast, Inferno (from The Amory Wars, story by Claudio Sanchez)
- Knowledge-Based Industry
- Komatsu Brasil International (Brazil)
- Kyklos Bearing International (Novi, MI)
- Kansas Building Industry Association (Topeka)
- Kennebunk Beach Improvement Association (Maine)
- Key Benefits Insurance Agency (Southfield, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A January 2005 Produce Marketing Association (PMA)-sponsored consumer study indicated that 23% of consumers cited taste in an unprompted, open-ended question about key buying influences, up one point from a similar survey in 2003.
American Stone also took steps during the quarter to expand its distributor network and build awareness among architects, masons and restoration consultants, who represent key buying influences.
Interoperability will continue to be a key buying influence for the more than five thousand health care facilities currently attempting to integrate a variety of discrete monitors onto their networks," explains George Perros, Greystone Associates Managing Director.
to present the ultimate benefit or value to key buying influences.