After a thorough competitive review, mobily selected the BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management (CLM) solution from BMC Software because of its proven ability to deliver on key business requirements for the telecommunications leader.
What does KBR stand for?
KBR stands for Key Business Requirement
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KBR
We have 17 other meanings of KBR in our Acronym Attic
- Knowledge-Based Process Outsourcing
- Kansas Bullying Prevention Program
- Keluarga Besar Putra Putri Polri (Indonesian: Internal Family Putra Putri Police Headquarters)
- Kilobits Per Second
- KiloBytes per second
- Thousand Barrels Per Stream Day
- Kilobecquerel (SI)
- Kabardino-Balkarian Republic (Russia)
- Kellogg, Brown and Root
- Key Business Ratio (financial measurement)
- Key-Based Routing
- Knights of the Black Rose (gaming clan)
- Koninklijke Bibliotheek van België / Bibliothèque royale de Belgique (Royal Library of Belgium Brussels, Belgium)
- Kota Bharu, Malaysia - Sultan Ismail Petra (Airport Code)
- Potassium Bromide
- Kaanapali Beach Resort Association (Hawaii)
- Kamloops Bike Riders Association (Canada)
- Kansas Barrel Racers Association
- Kommunaler Beratender Raumordnungsausschuss
- Korea Biotechnology Research Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The economics and efficiency benefits of moving messaging, collaboration and unified communication technologies to the cloud are appealing to many enterprises; however, existing public cloud environments can fail to satisfy key business requirements.
Zahra Al Aboodi, executive director for housing and urban planning, Ministry of Public Works, said: "We needed to ensure that a number of key business requirements were met when working on a hosted model with eHosting DataFort.
Fujitsu offered an integrated solution that covered all of our key business requirements.
She will share first-hand knowledge of key business requirements such as leadership, motivation and business development.
Our objective was to meet our existing needs and support key business requirements for the future," says CEL Chief Information Officer Kalki Radhakrishnan.
As with any third-party service, it is important to focus on your key business requirements and to carry out site visits, client references and, usually, a competitive tendering process before concluding a contract.
After a thorough competitive review, mobily selected the BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management (CLM) solution from BMC Software (NASDAQ: BMC) because of its proven ability to deliver on key business requirements for the telecommunications leader.