Doss succeeds NEAL ATON, who will remain with Wells Fargo Insurance and continue to lead several key business initiatives through 2013.
What does KBI stand for?
KBI stands for Key Business Initiative
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KBI
We have 41 other meanings of KBI in our Acronym Attic
- Kentucky Board of Home Inspectors
- Kettering/Butzel Health Initiative
- KeyBank Home Improvement
- Kootenay-Boundary Higher Level Plan (Canada)
- Kootenay Boundary Higher Level Plan Order (Canada)
- Kelston Boys High School
- Kimberley Boys High School (South Africa)
- Koninklijke Beringen Heusden Zolder (Dutch: Royal Beringen-Heusden-Zolder; Belgian football club)
- Kansas Bureau of Investigation
- Key Business Indicators
- Key Buying Influence (marketing)
- Knowle and Brislington Institute (Bristol, UK)
- Knowledge Based Information
- Knowledge Brokers Inc. (Reno, NV)
- Knowledge, Beast, Inferno (from The Amory Wars, story by Claudio Sanchez)
- Knowledge-Based Industry
- Komatsu Brasil International (Brazil)
- Kyklos Bearing International (Novi, MI)
- Kansas Building Industry Association (Topeka)
- Kennebunk Beach Improvement Association (Maine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
e2b will spend a day with each customer to review their systems, to recommend possible improvements, and to review customer support cases, key business initiatives, and employee usage by department.
Eisai was in need of continued critical server infrastructure operational support while undertaking key business initiatives.
As a member of the SmartBear Management Group (SMG), David is focused on strategic alliances and key business initiatives to expand SmartBear's revenue growth and value.
The SharePoint 2007 Quick-Start engagement consists of three main elements: -- Matching key business initiatives to SharePoint capabilities and laying out a road-map to deliver a valuable solution with focus on Enterprise Content Management, Enterprise Search, Collaboration, Portals, Business Intelligence and Business Process and Forms.
Johnson and other members of Herbalife's senior management team to review the company's current key business initiatives and strategies on Friday, March 23, 2012 at 9 a.
Previously he was the senior national accounts manager responsible for developing and implementing key business initiatives and tactics for Pepsi at Sam's Club.
Executive presentations will provide an overview of the company's vision, strategy and key business initiatives.