The research firm also "predicts the key business indicators of data center service providers will improve significantly during the next five years and make them a more competitive outsourcing choice.
What does KBI stand for?
KBI stands for Key Business Indicators
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KBI
We have 41 other meanings of KBI in our Acronym Attic
- Kelompok Bimbingan Haji Indonesia
- Kentucky Board of Home Inspectors
- Kettering/Butzel Health Initiative
- KeyBank Home Improvement
- Kootenay-Boundary Higher Level Plan (Canada)
- Kootenay Boundary Higher Level Plan Order (Canada)
- Kelston Boys High School
- Kimberley Boys High School (South Africa)
- Koninklijke Beringen Heusden Zolder (Dutch: Royal Beringen-Heusden-Zolder; Belgian football club)
- Kansas Bureau of Investigation
- Key Business Initiative
- Key Buying Influence (marketing)
- Knowle and Brislington Institute (Bristol, UK)
- Knowledge Based Information
- Knowledge Brokers Inc. (Reno, NV)
- Knowledge, Beast, Inferno (from The Amory Wars, story by Claudio Sanchez)
- Knowledge-Based Industry
- Komatsu Brasil International (Brazil)
- Kyklos Bearing International (Novi, MI)
- Kansas Building Industry Association (Topeka)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is a rapid turnaround in key business indicators, which have clearly made a significant U-turn for the better since our Government was elected in March.
Analytic Partners was also cited in the Forrester report for its approach to benchmarking: "Analytic Partners' ROI Genome initiative adds an extra dimension that most benchmarking services lack, uncovering the drivers of ROI and response levels and enabling marketers to understand the causality behind key business indicators.
During 2009, all of the bank's subsidiaries and associates reported growth across key business indicators.
The ability to report quickly on key business indicators such as product margins and unfulfilled orders should not be underestimated.
The analytic tool: enables proactive operational decisions based on accurate and timely claims data; provides immediate access to key business indicators, as they occur, that affect each manager's role and department; gives access to valuable information through customized metrics libraries when, where and how it is needed for financial, operational and clinical decision-making; and sends e-mail alerts to notify managers and other stakeholders of any abnormalities in the claims process.
Respondents to the Business Confidence Monitor in Wales were also positive when questioned about key business indicators.
Similarly we showed e-mails being delivered to the PAD and pre-determined Key Business Indicators being shipped to it and all of this would happen wherever the user was in the world.