21 NRC To Discuss Results Of License Renewal Inspection For Kewaunee Nuclear Power Plant 72 8.
What does KNP stand for?
KNP stands for Kewaunee Nuclear Power
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KNP
We have 45 other meanings of KNP in our Acronym Attic
- Kids Nurturing Others Through Service (Pine Haven, Arkansas)
- Korea National Open University
- Koninklijk Nederlands Ondernemers Verbond (Dutch: Royal Dutch Business Association)
- Koninklijke Nederlandse Organisatie van Verloskundigen (Dutch)
- Kalamazoo Non-Violent Opponents to War (Michigan)
- Kentucky Network of Outdoor Women
- Kognitive Networking over White Spaces
- Knowledge Network (British Columbia Cable)
- Kakadu National Park (Australia)
- Kanpur (India)
- Key Noise Parameter
- Khmer Nation Party (Cambodia)
- King's Knight Pawn (chess)
- Klik and Play (software application)
- Korean National Police
- Kruger National Park (South Africa)
- Kansas Non Profit Association (Topeka, KS)
- Kentucky News Photographers Association (Louisville, KY)
- Kilimanjaro Native Planters Association (Tanzania)
- Korea National Parks Authority (est. 1987; South Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since that time, he has held numerous leadership roles, including Senior Vice President of Generation, Senior Vice President-Nuclear Management Company (NMC), Plant Manager, Kewaunee Nuclear Power Plant, President of WPS Power Development Inc.
Coal-fired generators are most vulnerable as evidenced by the recent writedown by Ameren of its merchant genco business and Dominion's retirement of its Kewaunee nuclear power plant.
4 million for the quarter compared to 2002, which included $2 million of decommissioning expense for the Kewaunee Nuclear Power Plant.
Currently included as credits in WPL electric customers' rates are the return of decommissioning funds from the sale of the Kewaunee Nuclear Power Plant, tax benefits from the American Jobs Creation Act of 2004, and savings from the company's workforce reduction in 2005, among other credits.
2 million for the quarter since MGE had no decommissioning expense for the Kewaunee Nuclear Power Plant (Kewaunee) during the quarter.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20020405/LNTLOGO ) Currently included as credits in WP&L electric customers' rates are the return of decommissioning funds from the sale of the Kewaunee Nuclear Power Plant, tax benefits from the American Jobs Creation Act of 2004, and savings from the company's workforce reduction in 2005, among other credits.
6 million for the quarter since MGE had no decommissioning depreciation for the Kewaunee Nuclear Power Plant (Kewaunee) during the quarter.