Mr Baylis said the exhibition, at Kew Bridge Steam Museum, in Brentford, Middlesex, was a celebration of British ingenuity.
What does KBSM stand for?
KBSM stands for Kew Bridge Steam Museum (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KBSM
We have 1 other meaning of KBSM in our Acronym Attic
- Keyboard Status and Control Register
- Kathryn Barnett School of Dance (Red Bank, NJ)
- Kinerk, Beal, Schmidt, Dyer and Sethi, PC (law firm; Tuscon, AZ)
- Knowledge-Based System Design and Simulation (computer engineering)
- Knowledge Based Software Engineering
- Kansas Building Science Institute (building science and energy performance training; various locations; est. 1996)
- Kidapawan Bonsai Soceity, Inc. (Philippines)
- Knowledge Based Systems, Inc.
- Korea Basic Science Institute
- Kuwait Boat Show International (annual)
- Komunitas Belajar Sastra Malang (Indonesian: Community Learning Literature Malang; Malang, Indonesia)
- Korean Buddhist Sharing Movement (North Korea)
- Kurikulum Bersepadu Sekolah Menengah (Malaysia)
- Kinzua Bridge State Park (Pennsylvania)
- Kankakee, Beaverville and Southern Railroad
- Kentucky Birth Surveillance Registry (health surveillance system)
- Kurikulum Baru Sekolah Rendah (Malay: New Primary School Curriculum)
- Kurikulum Bersepadu Sekolah Rendah (Malay: Integrated Primary School Curriculum)
- Kings Beach State Recreation Area (California)
- Knowledge-Based Sports System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Baylis said the exhibition, at Kew Bridge Steam Museum in Brentford, Middlesex, was a celebration of British ingenuity.
For the seriously star-struck, Croydon Clocktower offers a trip though the galaxy in its planetarium and, if you don't mind getting wet, Kew Bridge Steam Museum invites you to build your own water pump.