Interest in the ketogenic diet has surged in recent years.
What does KGD stand for?
KGD stands for Ketogenic Diet (epilepsy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KGD
We have 10 other meanings of KGD in our Acronym Attic
- Korean-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Kilogram of Coal Equivalent (energy intensity)
- Kennecott Greens Creek Mining Company (Alaska)
- Karmann Ghia Club Nederland (Dutch: Karmann Ghia Club of the Netherlands)
- Klinisch Genetisch Centrum Nijmegen (Dutch: Clinical Genetics Center Nijmegen; Nijmegen, Netherlands)
- Karmann Ghia Club of North America (Oakland, CA)
- Kate Gleason College of Engineering (Rochester Institute of Technology; New York)
- Kulim Golf & Country Resort (Malaysia)
- Karmann Ghia Club Suedhessen (Germany)
- Kaliningrad, Russia - Kaliningrad Airport (Airport Code)
- Kilograms per Day
- King's Gambit Declined (chess)
- Kishimoto Gordon Dalaya PC (architectural firm)
- Known Good Die (semiconductor industry)
- Komitee Für Grundrechte Und Demokratie
- Korean Game Developers Association (Korea; video game developers group)
- Kernel Gnu DeBugger (linux, programming)
- Krajowa Grupa Doradztwa Majatkowego (Polish: The National Advisory Group Majatkowego; Warsaw, Poland)
- Kelab Golf Diraja Pahang (Malaysia)
- Kelab Golf Diraja Selangor (Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ketogenic diet expert Dr Jeff Volek and professor at Ohio State University told Sports Illustrated that low carb, high-fat diets such as the Paleo and ketogenic plans help lose weight fast and change the body composition and that is why James has taken to the diet.
It may seem unlikely that people following a ketogenic diet would turn to Vysera, because it was originally designed to work with a low-fat, restricted protein, high complex carbohydrate diet," says Dr.
Her ketogenic diet is high in fat and very low in carbohydrates, and she must also drink 50ml of a special oil four times a day to boost her fat intake.
They also make them aware of the different treatment options and diagnostic tools available at Tawam Hospital, including the VNS device implantation and ketogenic diet therapies.
Fighting back with fat; a parent's guide to battling epilepsy through the ketogenic diet and modified Atkins diet.
This has been achieved with different levels of carbohydrate intake; therefore, it is critical to evaluate the necessity of consuming a very low-carbohydrate ketogenic diet to achieve optimal metabolism.
The possibility of administration of high medium chain triglyceride, high fiber ketogenic diet on actinide based primitive organism like archaea with a mevalonate pathway and cholesterol catabolism was considered in these disease states [1-10].