Several years ago, Ketchikan Public Utilities added a free wireless hotspot to the airport as an experiment.
What does KPU stand for?
KPU stands for Ketchikan Public Utilities (Ketchikan, AK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of KPU
We have 18 other meanings of KPU in our Acronym Attic
- Kolej Poly Tech Mara (Malaysia)
- Kenai Peninsula Tourism Marketing Council (Alaska)
- Karachi Port Trust Officers Cooperative Housing Society
- Komisi Pemberantasan Tindak Pidana Korupsi (Indonesia)
- King Philip Trail Riders (Massachusetts)
- Kaena Point Tracking Station
- Kaolin Partial Thromboplastic Time
- Kursus Pertanian Taman Tani (Indonesian agricultural training center; Salatiga, Indonesia)
- Kantor Pusat Tata Usaha (building administration office; Jogjakarta, Indonesia)
- Kapitän Zur See (German Navy rank)
- Koestler Parapsychology Unit (University of Edinburgh; Scotland, UK)
- Komisi Pemilihan Umum (Indonesia National Elections Commission)
- Korea Polytechnic University
- Kryptopyrroluria (disease)
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University (Surrey, BC, Canada)
- Kyoto Pharmaceutical University (Japan)
- Kyoto Prefectual University (Japan)
- Kerrville Public Utility Board (Texas)
- Kitsap Public Utility District (municipal district; Washington)
- Komisi Pemilihan Umum Daerah
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ketchikan Public Utilities is part of the City of Ketchikan and as such, its operations are overseen by the publicly elected City Council.
KPU Telecommunications, a locally owned and operated division of City of Ketchikan / Ketchikan Public Utilities, is currently delivering Primary Line VoIP(SM) with Lifeline calling and E 911 services, digital IP TV and ADSL 2+ Internet to its rural subscribers.