SBEC and other utilities in the same contract situation, which include Fayette Electric Cooperative, City of Seguin, City of Georgetown, Central Texas Electric Cooperative, City of Boerne and Kerrville Public Utility Board, have since months been trying to come to the best possible out-of-court agreement, however LCRA has refused to provide meaningful solutions.
What does KPUB stand for?
KPUB stands for Kerrville Public Utility Board (Texas)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kantor Pusat Tata Usaha (building administration office; Jogjakarta, Indonesia)
- Kapitän Zur See (German Navy rank)
- Ketchikan Public Utilities (Ketchikan, AK)
- Koestler Parapsychology Unit (University of Edinburgh; Scotland, UK)
- Komisi Pemilihan Umum (Indonesia National Elections Commission)
- Korea Polytechnic University
- Kryptopyrroluria (disease)
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University (Surrey, BC, Canada)
- Kyoto Pharmaceutical University (Japan)
- Kyoto Prefectual University (Japan)
- Kitsap Public Utility District (municipal district; Washington)
- Komisi Pemilihan Umum Daerah
- Kampania Przeciw Unii Europejskiej (Polish: Campaign Against the European Union)
- Konferencja Polskich Uczelni Ekonomicznych (Polish: Economic Conference of the Polish Academy)
- Kashmiri Pandits United Forum
- Kerala Python User Group (India)
- Korea Palm User Group
- Key Personnel Upgrade Program
- Key Personnel Update System
- Killed Poliomyelitis Vaccine
Samples in periodicals archive:
KEY RATING DRIVERS Stable Distribution System: Kerrville Public Utility Board (KPUB) is a retail distribution system that serves 21,612 customers in central Texas.
Conference delegates ran the gamut, representing industry heavyweights such as Consolidated Edison as well as smaller public utilities such as the Kerrville Public Utility Board in Kerrville, Texas, and every type of utility in between, including international delegates from Canada and the Pacific Rim.