On March 12, 1998, the Company consummated an acquisition (the "Acquisition") of certain intangible assets from Kerr-McGee Chemical Corporation ("Kerr-McGee") related to its production of ammonium perchlorate ("AP") for a purchase price of $39 million.
What does KMCC stand for?
KMCC stands for Kerr-McGee Chemical Corporation (Henderson, NV)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KMCC
We have 29 other meanings of KMCC in our Acronym Attic
- Kadampa Meditation Centre Australia
- Kansas Motor Carriers Association
- Kentucky Magistrates and Commissioners Association (est. 1952)
- Kettering Medical Center Amateur Radio Association (Ohio)
- Kaneohe Marine Corps Air Station (Hawaii)
- Kaneohe Marine Corps Base
- Kearney Mesa Concert Band
- Keep Montgomery County Beautiful (Maryland)
- Kaneohe Marine Corps Base Hawaii
- Kinetoplastid Molecular Cell Biology Meeting (Marine Biological Laboratory; Woods Hole, MA)
- Kettle Moraine Corvette Club (Sheboygan, WI)
- Kirkby Malzeard Cricket Club
- Korean Martyrs Catholic Center (Westminster, California)
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company (India)
- Kwagiulth Museum and Cultural Centre (British Columbia, Canada)
- Karachi Mega City Development Project (Pakistan)
- Kootenai Medical Center Foundation (Idaho)
- K-Manchester (radio station; Iowa)
- Khulna Medical College Hospital (Bangladesh)
- Kovai Medical Center and Hospital (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
South Africa) - Kerr-Mcgee Chemical Corporation (USA) - Mckenzie Bay Interational Ltd.
SOURCE Kerr-McGee Chemical Corporation -0- 07/03/97 /CONTACT: Sigrid Bowman of Kerr-McGee Corp.