OTCBB: SAVY), a leading provider of low cost mutual fund investing platforms used by financial institutions, has been selected by Kern Schools Federal Credit Union (KSFCU) to provide self-directed investment options to its online users.
What does KSFCU stand for?
KSFCU stands for Kern Schools Federal Credit Union
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Korea Science Foundation
- Korean Soldier Front (game)
- Korean Special Force (gaming)
- Kosovo Security Force
- Thousand Square Feet
- Kansas Small Flows Association
- Karnataka State Football Association (Bangalore, India)
- Kuwait Society for Formative Arts
- Karnataka State Financial Corporation (India)
- Kennedy Space Flight Center
- Kerala State Film Development Corporation (India)
- Kerala State Financial Enterprises (India)
- Korean Society for Food Engineering (South Korea)
- Klub Studenata Filozofskog Fakulteta (Croatian: Club Students of the Faculty of Philosophy)
- Kansas State Firefighters Association
- Kyushu-Shinwa Financial Group (Japan)
- Karnataka State Forest Industries Corporation Ltd. (Karnataka, India; est. 1973)
- Kreative Structured Format Library (computer programming)
- Keratinocyte Serum-Free Medium (liver medication)
- Krajowe Stowarzyszenie Funduszy Poreczeniowych (Polish: National Association of Guarantee Funds)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A story we posted referring to Kern Schools Federal Credit Union last year drew an angry comment from a member recently.
Datacard Group, the world leader in secure ID and card personalization solutions,today announced that Kern Schools Federal Credit Union has implemented Datacard([R]) CardWizard([R]) software for instant debit card issuance.
Kern Schools Federal Credit Union, Bakersfield, Calif.
ICICI (the largest bank in India), The Landrum Company (a six-bank Missouri-based holding company), Hanvit Bank (the largest private bank of South Korea), eBank Systems, Financial Data Solutions, Kern Schools Federal Credit Union and BF Goodrich Credit Union are among the many retail banks worldwide seeing benefits by running their core banking systems on Sun.
CFS) a full-service broker dealer and Registered Investment Adviser that provides customized investment and insurance solutions to the credit union industry, announced today that its investment program at Kern Schools Federal Credit Union (KSFCU) has been honored with the Award of Excellence for Program of the Year among Community-based Institutions by BISA, the Bank Insurance & Securities Association.
3 billion Kern Schools Federal Credit Union of Bakersfield, Calif.
One early adopter, Kern Schools Federal Credit Union in California, has seen a significant increase in investment product sales, with approximately $3 million of it coming in specifically as a result of the excess deposits program.