The purchases of the assets of Juniper Hills Mutual Water Corporation and Quail Valley Mutual Water Company represent respectively Dominguez' third and fourth acquisitions in the Kern River Valley during 1997, and brings to approximately 4,200 the total number of customers served in the region.
What does KRV stand for?
KRV stands for Kern River Valley (geographical region; California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KRV
We have 6 other meanings of KRV in our Acronym Attic
- Kartu Rencana Ujian (Indonesian: Card Test Plan)
- Kids 'r' Us
- Kidz-R-Us (Welsh youth dance and drama group)
- Kuparuk River Unit (Alaska)
- Kingston Road United Church (Toronto, Canada)
- Krakow Ruby Users Group (Poland)
- Kingdom Radically Uplifted Mighty Praise
- Kasa Rolniczego Ubezpieczenia Spolecznego (Polish: Agricultural Social Insurance Fund)
- Knowledge Retrieval, Use and Storage for Efficiency
- Kannada Rakshana Vedike (Indian activists)
- Kilham Rat Virus
- Kölner Ruderverein von 1877 (German: Cologne's Rowing Club from 1877)
- Kritik Der Reinen Vernunft
- Kuzey Ren Vestfalya (Turkish: North Rhine-Westphalia; German state)
- Keystone Region Volleyball Association
- Kankakee River Valley Beekeepers Association (Illinois)
- Katholieke Rijswijkse Voetbal Club
- Koninklijke Roeiers Vereeniging Eendracht (Dutch shipping firm)
- Kansas Republican Victory Fund (Topeka, KS)
- Kazlu Rudos Verslo Inkubatorius (Lithuanian: Kazlu Ore Business Incubator)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The district encompasses a large 295 square miles in Kern River Valley, where it is boarded to the north by Sequoia National Forest.
based Dominguez Services Corporation is a water-utility holding company that serves approximately 40,000 customers through three subsidiaries: Dominguez Water Company in the South Bay region of metropolitan Los Angeles; Antelope Valley Water Company in northeastern Los Angeles County; and the Kern River Valley Water Company in central California.
The district encompasses a large 295 square miles in the Kern River Valley, where it is bordered to the north by the Sequoia National Forest.
Girls, ages 10-11: Latriece Harris of Palmdale, sponsored by Palmdale Elks Lodge 2027, first; and Alexis Rogers, Monroe School, sponsored by Kern River Valley Elks Lodge 2358, second.
Newly-purchased Southlake, which serves more than 500 customers, will be consolidated into Dominguez' Kern River Valley Water Company subsidiary in California's Central Valley, where the utility operates nine other systems.
9, 2004 It is just a three-hour drive from Los Angeles to the Kern River Valley and the village of Kernville (50 miles east of Bakersfield on Hwy 178), but those who make the trip over President's Day Weekend (February 13-16, 2004) will "time travel" back to the days of the Wild West.
4 competition at New Vista Middle School in Lancaster will draw youngsters representing Elks lodges in Barstow, Big Bear Lake, Bishop, Hesperia, Kern River Valley, Lancaster, Mojave, Palmdale, Ridgecrest, Trona and Victorville.