NYSE: ORA) and Kern River Gas Transmission Company today dedicated southern Nevada's first non-solar renewable energy project, the Goodsprings Energy Recovery Station.
What does KRGT stand for?
KRGT stands for Kern River Gas Transmission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Kenai River Guide Academy (Soldotna, Alaska)
- Kansas Racing and Gaming Commission
- Karambunai Resorts Golf Club (Malaysia)
- Karachi Retail Grocers Group (Pakistan)
- Kent Ridge Guild House (National University of Singapore Society)
- King Residential Group, Inc. (est. 1993; Texas)
- Kriger Research Group International (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Kid Radd Game Project
- King Ranch Gas Plant
- Korea Rice Genome Research Program
- Krajowa Rada Gospodarki Wodnej (Polish: National Council of Water Management; Warsaw, Poland)
- Kalgoorlie Regional Hospital (Australia)
- Krebs-Ringers Henseleit (solution)
- Kuwait Reconstruction House
- The King's Royal Hussars (a British Regiment)
- Kansas Reining Horse Association (Olathe, KS)
- Kansas Restaurant and Hospitality Association
- Ken R. Harry Associates (Houston, TX)
- Kingston and Richmond Health Authority (UK)
- Klamath Rental Housing Association (Klamath Falls, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A draft environmental impact statement (EIS) issued by the FERC for Kern River Gas Transmission Co.
In one of the longer-running gas transmission rate dramas in recent memory, FERC rejected new rates agreed to by Kern River Gas Transmission and almost all of its customers, except Southwest Gas Corporation and BP Energy Company, the latter of whom has been Kern River's most dogged antagonist.
The gas storage facility is strategically located in the south central part of the state near the confluence of two interstate pipelines, Kern River Gas Transmission Company and Mojave Pipeline Company and the two major intrastate pipeline systems of PG&E and SoCal Gas.
The potholing work was part of a construction program for the 717-mile expansion of the Kern River Gas Transmission Company's interstate natural gas pipeline system.
Kern River Gas Transmission Company held a non-binding open season through June 18 to determine shipper interest in firm year-round transportation service from receipt points in Wyoming and Utah to delivery points into California.
21 /PRNewswire/ -- Kern River Gas Transmission Company has named Kirk T.
SALT LAKE CITY -- Kern River Gas Transmission Company announced today it is holding a non-binding open season through June 18, 2009, to determine shipper interest in firm year-round transportation service from receipt points in Wyoming and Utah to delivery points into California.