The award was presented by the Kern Entrepreneurship Education Network (KEEN) during its recent winter convention in Orlando.
What does KEEN stand for?
KEEN stands for Kern Entrepreneurship Education Network (engineering student business education organization; various universities; Waukesha, WI; est. 2005)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KEEN
We have 3 other meanings of KEEN in our Acronym Attic
- Kyushu Environmental Evaluation Association (Japan)
- Kansas Educational Employment Board (Kansas Department of Education)
- Kentucky Environmental Education Council
- Kresge Environmental Education Center (Eastern Michigan University)
- Kramer Eastern European Forum on Audio and Video Solutions (Kramer Electronics; Israel)
- Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes (computer database)
- Korea Energy Economics Institute
- Kansas Executive Express Network (Topeka, KS)
- Kansas Exemplary Educators Network (education advocacy group)
- Kentucky Engineering Exposure Network (Kentucky Transportation Cabinet)
- Kids Enjoy Exercise Now Foundation, Inc.
- Kittitas Environmental Education Network (Washington)
- K-12 Energy Education Program (Stevens Point, WI)
- Kathmandu Environmental Education Project
- Keep Enlisted Experience Program (USAF)
- Kentucky Ecumenical Empowerment Project
- Kentucky Equine Education Project (Lexington, KY)
- Kern Environmental Education Foundation
- Kern Environmental Education Program
- Kidney Early Evaluation Program (National Kidney Foundation)