The grand jury recommended the district arrange with the Kern County Network for Children for better training for special education advocates.
What does KCNC stand for?
KCNC stands for Kern County Network for Children (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KCNC
- Potassium Cyanide
- Kansas City Neighborhood Alliance
- Kelly Canyon Nordic Area
- Kelly Creek Neighborhood Association
- King County Nurses Association (Seattle, Washington)
- Konko Churches of North America
- Korean Central News Agency
- Potassium Channel, Voltage-Gated, Shaker-Related Subfamily
- Karnes County National Bank (Texas)
- Keidanren Committee on Nature Conservation (International Union for Conservation of Nature)
- Keeping Childbirth Natural and Dynamic (UK)
- Keystone Community Network
- Korean Cyber Nature History Museum
- Kali Charan Nigam Institute of Technology (India)
- Kart Club Noord Nederland (Dutch: Northern Netherlands Kart Club)
- Kings Canyon National Park (California)
- Knox Cellars Native Pollinators
- Korean College of Neuropsychopharmacology (Korea)
- Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park (Sydney, Australia)
- Kentucky Coalition of Nurse Practitioners/Nurse Midwives
Samples in periodicals archive:
The group then developed the framework for the Kern County Network for Children (KCNC), which would operate under the auspices of the County Board of Supervisors and work to guarantee a more effective service-delivery system.
She currently serves on the board of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, the Golden Empire Gleaners, San Joaquin Hospital and the Kern County Network for Children.