One of the five Southern California apprenticeship training centers is housed in the Kern County Museum, Bakersfield.
What does KCM stand for?
KCM stands for Kern County Museum (Bakersfield, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KCM
We have 74 other meanings of KCM in our Acronym Attic
- King County Library System (Bellevue, Washington)
- King's College London Students Union (University of London)
- Kulshan Community Land Trust (Bellingham, WA)
- Kansas City Linux Users Group (Missouri)
- Kansas City Lindy Exchange (jazz)
- Katsushika City Museum (Tokyo, Japan)
- Kawasaki Construction Machinery (Japan)
- Kempen Capital Management (Netherlands)
- Kenneth Copeland Ministries
- Kercem (postal locality, Malta)
- Kerr Coal Mine
- Key Client Management (various businesses)
- Kilimanjaro Christian Medical (college; Kilimanjaro Christian Medical Centre; Tanzania)
- King County Metro (Seattle, WA)
- Knight Capital Markets (formerly Trimark Securities; New York)
- Knight Commander of Malta
- Kobelco Construction Machinery (Calhoun, GA)
- Kodály Chapter of Minnesota
- Kompas Cyber Media (publishing; Indonesia)
- Konkola Copper Mines (Zambia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's part of the exhibit Black Gold: The Oil Experience at the Kern County Museum in Bakersfield, and if you want to know why California is what it is, both geologically and spiritually, you could do no better than to visit.
The Road Rally will then hold public test drives at Bakersfield's Kern County Museum at an event sponsored by ChevronTexaco before partnering with the Blue Sky Partners for a static display of the vehicles at the Bakersfield Downtown Street Faire.