a) Keratic precipitates b) Cells in the anterior chamber/aqueous c) Fuchs endothelial dystrophy d) A regularly shaped pupil 8.
What does KPS stand for?
KPS stands for Keratic Precipitates (ophthalmology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KPS
We have 96 other meanings of KPS in our Acronym Attic
- Kandahar Provincial Reconstruction Team (Canada)
- Kuwait Petroleum Research and Technology (Netherlands)
- Kamikaze Peep Squad
- Kaplan Professional Schools (various locations)
- Karnofsky Performance Status
- Katalog Polskich Stron (Polish: Polish Product of the Parties)
- Katotohanan, Pagkakaisa at Serbisyo, Inc (Philippines)
- Kawasaki Production System
- Keming Primary School (Singapore)
- Kent Place School (Summit, New Jersey)
- Kilobytes Per Second
- Kilometers Per Second
- Kings Point Spirit
- Kingscliff Public School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Knowledge Pool System
- Knowledge Products and Services
- Koala Preservation Society (Australia)
- Komunisticna Partija Slovenije (Slovenian)
- Kontraktor Production Sharing (Indonesia)
- Korean Physical Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
a) Non-necrotising anterior scleritis,as it is unilateral and the most common type b) Nccrotising episcleritis since avascular areas can be seen 0 Bacterial conjunctivitis as there is a rnuco-puruient discharge visible d) Anterior uveitis as there are keratic precipitates visible 5.