Though the Kerala Water Authority (KWA), district administration and city corporation confirm that the much-awaited Piravom drinking water project will begin soon, it is likely to get delayed due to stiff opposition from National Highway Authority (NHAI).
What does KWA stand for?
KWA stands for Kerala Water Authority (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KWA
We have 31 other meanings of KWA in our Acronym Attic
- Korean War
- Kugelberg-Welander (muscular dystrophy)
- Kurzwelle (German: short wave)
- Kustwacht (Dutch)
- Kuwait (ISO country code, top level domain)
- Karachi Water & Sewerage Board
- Kidney Weight to Body Weight
- Klay World: Off the Table (claymation movie)
- Workshop on Knowledge Management and Semantic Web for Engineering Design
- Kansas Writers Association (Wichita, KS)
- Kevin Williams Associates (media distributors; Madrid, Spain)
- Keyword Analysis (Search Engine Optimization)
- Kids Wrestling Association
- Kobelco Welding of America, Inc. (Stafford, TX)
- Korean Women's Association
- Kwajalein, Marshall Islands (Airport Code)
- Kansas Water Appropriation Act of 1945 (Kansas Department of Agriculture)
- Kansas Women Attorneys Association
- Keller Williams Ann Arbor (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Konferensi Wartawan Asia-Afrika (Indonesian: Asia-Africa Journalists Conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The jeep's driver Abdul Kabeer, a contract worker of the state-run Kerala Water Authority, is in police custody.
The state Cabinet, which cleared the bailout plan for the Kerala Water Authority (KWA) last week, has also decided to supply free potable water to the below the poverty line (BPL) households consuming less than 10,000 liters a month.