The Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation (KSIDC), the state's arm to promote industries, inked a Rs20bn deal with Gas Authority of India Ltd (GAIL) to promote city gas distribution activities and to supply compressed natural gas for vehicles.
What does KSIDC stand for?
KSIDC stands for Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Kyocera Solar, Inc. (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Kyoto Sustainability Initiative (Kyoto, Japan)
- Thousands of pounds per Square Inch
- King Shaka International Airport (Durban, South Africa)
- Korea Semiconductor Industry Association
- Korea Software Industry Association (South Korea)
- Korea Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Karnataka Silk Industries Corporation (India)
- Kilkenny School of Irish Dance (The Hague, Netherlands)
- Korean Society of Infectious Diseases
- Kerala State Industrial Enterprise Ltd. (India)
- Kinetic Solvent Isotope Effect
- Kappa Sigma fraternity
- Korean Society for Internet Information
- Korean Society of International Law
- KTH (Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan) School of Industrial Management (Sweden)
- Karnataka State Industrial Marketing Corporation (Karnataka, India)
- Khoja Shia Ithna Asheri Muslim Community
- Kerala State Inland Navigation Corporation (India)
- Kansas Savings Incentive Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation (KSIDC) has already identified around 3,500 hectares of land in the four districts.
The tender for the proposed projects will be ready at the EoACAyEmerging Kerala', said Alkesh Sharma, Managing Director of Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation.