The Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB) was planning to set up a new 1,026MW power project at its Brahmapuram facility while the BSES plans to generate 200MW of additional power at its Kalamassery plant, currently naphtha-fired.
What does KSEB stand for?
KSEB stands for Kerala State Electricity Board (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Kroenke Sports Enterprises (multiple sports team holdings)
- Kuat Systems Engineering (Star Wars)
- Kuwait Society of Engineers
- Kuwait Stock Exchange
- Kyiv School of Economics (Ukraine)
- Karl Storz Endoscopy America (est. 1971; Culver City, CA; medical instruments)
- Kerala Secretariat Employees Association (India)
- Kinesthetic Size Estimating Apparatus
- Korean Structural Engineers Association
- Korean-American Scientists and Engineers Association (Vienna, VA)
- Kokusai Semiconductor Equipment Corporation (San Jose, CA)
- Korean Society for Early Childhood Education
- Kelantan State Economic Development Corporation (Malaysia)
- Korean Society for Engineering Education
- Korean Society of Environmental Engineers (est. 1978; South Korea)
- Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (Bangalore, India)
- Korea Society of Economic and Environmental Geology
- Kappa Scholarship Endowment Fund (various locations)
- Kentucky Science and Engineering Foundation
- Kirkwood Ski Education Foundation (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SeeNews) - Nov 12, 2012 - Hydropower stations in the southwestern Indian state of Kerala are using only 1,200 MW of their 2,000 MW capacity due to low reservoir levels, The Hindu reported Saturday citing a member of the Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB).
He added, "They have concluded their talks with the Kerala State Electricity Board officials and have announced that they are keen to set up a 330 MW solar power centre.
The police, however, did not arrest the other accused -- former Kerala State Electricity Board ( KSEB) chairman Ramabhadran Nair -- because the 81- year- old has been in a state of dementia for the past several years.
The prosecution case was that Pillai, in his capacity as electricity minister in the 1980s, had caused a loss to the tune of Rs20 million to the Kerala State Electricity Board by awarding contracts for construction of a power tunnel and surge shaft of the Idamalayar hydro-electric power project, at high rates.
The apex court upheld the prosecution's plea that the former minister has entered into a criminal conspiracy that caused a loss of over RS20 million to the Kerala State Electricity Board by awarding contracts to his friend Paulose (who is deceased) at extra ordinarily high rates.
A spokesman for the SEA said that the Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB) used to exempt seafood processing pants, numbering 150, from 100% cuts.
an affiliate of Enserch Development Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of ENSERCH Corporation (NYSE: ENS), has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Kerala State Electricity Board of the District of Palakkad to jointly develop and operate a power project located at Shomur in the District of Palakkad, State of Kerala, India.