He was responding to a request made by Ramesh Chennithala, president of Kerala Pradesh Congress Committee (KPCC), at the third Global Meet of Overseas Indian Cultural Congress (OICC) in Abu Dhabi yesterday, an umbrella body of expatriate organisations affiliated to KPCC.
What does KPCC stand for?
KPCC stands for Kerala Pradesh Congress Committee (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KPCC
We have 9 other meanings of KPCC in our Acronym Attic
- Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield and Byers (California and China)
- Kalihi-Palama Community Council
- Kanawha Pastoral Counseling Center
- Kempton Park Conference Centre (Zambia)
- Kenai Peninsula Citizen Corps (Alaska)
- Kenny Perry's Country Creek (golf course)
- Kent Product Conformance Club
- Kentucky Pollution Prevention Center
- Kenwood Park Children's Center (Maryland)
- Keon Park Cricket Club
- Kern Parent Child Center
- Key Peninsula Civic Center (Vaughn, Washington, USA)
- Key Peninsula Civic Council (Washington)
- Khyber Park Cricket Club
- Killington Pico Cycling Club
- King's Park Centenary Centre (YMCA)
- Klub Profilaktyki Chorób Cywilizacyjnych
- Knebworth Park Cricket Club
- Korean Pacific Chemical Corporation (South Korea)
- Korean Presbyterian Church of Columbus
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among distinguished guests will be former Kerala state minister and Kerala Pradesh Congress Committee (KPCC) president Ramesh Chennithala, Bahrain University molecular biology head Dr Abdul Rahman Alatawi, former Kerala state minister M M Hassan, Mavelikara Member of the Legislative Assembly R Rajesh, Padma Shree Dr Ravi Pillai, Mavelikara municipal chairman K R Muralidharan and former chairman P K Mahendran.
Girish Kumar, Aboobecker Kttil and Sam Vilanilam are members of the Indian Cultural and Arts Society (Incas), the Doha offshoot of the Overseas Indian Cultural Congress (OICC), patronised by the Kerala Pradesh Congress Committee (KPCC).
In another setback to the government, Nair Service Society general secretary G Sukumaran Nair blamed the CM and Kerala Pradesh Congress Committee president Ramesh Chennithala for making a mess of the Ganesh Kumar affair.
The Congress Legislature Party unanimously elected Chandy as its leader on Sunday after Kerala Pradesh Congress Committee (KPCC) President Ramesh Chennithala opted out of the race.
Kerala Pradesh Congress Committee ( KPCC) sources said the party would not support any attack on the judiciary.
The message was delivered by Kerala Pradesh Congress Committee (KPCC) president Ramesh Chennithala, who said he was aware of concerns of Indians around the world about recent attacks targeting Christians in states like Orissa and Karnataka.
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala's ruling United Democratic Front played down comments by the Nair Service Society secretary Sukumaran Nair on Sunday that the community ought to get better treatment and that Kerala Pradesh Congress Committee president Ramesh Chennithala should be placed in a "key position".