Kerala Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (Kinfra) will be establishing a series of rural garment parks in Kerala, with the first one coming up in Thiruvambadi, Kozhikode.
What does KIIDC stand for?
KIIDC stands for Kerala Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Key Informant Interview (information gathering)
- Koch Industries Incorporated (Kansas)
- Korea Information Infrastructure (South Korea)
- Kudos Information, Inc. (now Sigma Kudos)
- Kyocera International, Inc. (San Diego, CA)
- Kinomichi International Instructors Association (martial arts)
- Koninklijk Instituut Voor Internationale Betrekkingen
- Karawang International Industrial City (West Java, Indonesia)
- Kentucky Information in Cyberspace (Bowling Green, KY)
- Key Investor Information Document
- Korean Institute of Industrial Engineers
- Korea Institute for International Economic Policy
- KASB Islamic Income Fund
- Kyiv International Industrial Fair (Ukraine)
- Kikkoman Institute for International Food Culture (Japan)
- Kesavan Institute of Information and Knowledge Management (India)
- Keep It in My Backyard
- Key Informant Interview Questionnaire
- Kansai Institute of Information Systems
- Kentucky Institute for International Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Kerala Industrial Development Corporation (KSIDC) managing director Manoj Joshi, land developed by government agencies like KSIDC, Kerala Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (KINFRA) and Directorate of Industries and Commerce (DIC) would be available to set up industrial units in high-growth industry hubs.