As the overall competition winner, Muthaka received prize money equal to the amount of his original loan and Kenya Youth Business Trust received $3,500 to help other young entrepreneurs start up in business.
What does KYBT stand for?
KYBT stands for Kenya Youth Business Trust (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Know Your Business
- Kurdistan Yurtsever Birligi (Turkish: Patriotic Union of Kurdistan)
- Kingston Youth Big Band (UK)
- Keep Your Business in Business (UK initiative)
- Keep Your Big Mouth Shut
- Kaukauna Youth Band Organization (Wisconsin)
- Keep Your Bowels Open
- Knock Your Block Off (game)
- Kilo Years Before Present (thousands of years before present)
- Kaneohe Yacht Club (Hawaii)
- Kansai Yacht Club (Japan)
- Kent Youth Choirs (UK)
- Kirat Yakthung Chumlung (indigenous social organization; Limbu community; Nepal)
- Know Your Client
- Know Your Customer
- Kundalini Yoga Class (personal fitness; various locations)
- Kentucky Council of Area Development Districts
- Kentucky Civil Air Patrol
- Kingston Youth Concert Band (Kingston upon Thames, England, UK)