He is Chairman of the Kenya Private Sector Alliance and has received a number of East African Honorary recognitions, including the Order of the Grand Warrior (OGW) by H.
What does KEPSA stand for?
KEPSA stands for Kenya Private Sector Alliance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Kentucky Educator Preparation Program (Education Professional Standards Board)
- Knowledge Execution Plan Repsitory
- Keltic Energy Paranormal Research and Investigation (est. 2009)
- Korea Electric Power Research Institute
- Kalash Environmental Protection Society
- Kentucky Educator Placement Service
- Keplerian elements
- King Edward VII Preparatory School (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Knowledge Engineering for Planning and Scheduling (International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling)
- Kuwait Environment Protection Society
- Knowledge Engineering: Principles and Techniques
- Keskustapuolue (Finnish Political Party)
- Karachi Export Processing Zone (Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan)
- Korean Export Processing Zone (South Korea)
- Equilibrium Constant
- Kativik Environmental Quality Commission (Quebec, Canada)
- Kashmir Earthquake Relief (Los Angeles, CA)
- Kelly Engineering Resources (Kelly Services, Inc.; Troy, MI)
- Kentucky Equine Research (Versailles, KY)
- Kerala (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But while the dock workers and politicians are seeking to halt privatisation plans, the Kenya Private Sector Alliance (KEPSA), Kenya Transport Association (KTA) and Kenya International Freight and Warehousing Association (KIFWA) are all in support of privatisation of the port to boost efficiency.
Kenya Private Sector Alliance has been playing the role of mobilising the private sector to partner with the government in development projects in recent years.