The agencies include Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS), Kenya Agricultural Research Institute (KARI), Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Services (KEPHIS), Department of Public Health (DPH), Weights and Measures Department (WMD), Government Chemist's Department, Department of Veterinary Services (DVS), Kenya Dairy Board (KDB), and Horticultural Crops Development Authority (HCDA), among others [7, 9].
What does KPHIS stand for?
KPHIS stands for Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kansas Public Health Association (Topeka, KS)
- Kenai Peninsula Hockey Association (Soldotna, AK)
- Kentucky Public Health Association
- KukatPally Housing Board
- Kaiser Permanente HealthConnect (electronic medical record)
- Kalihi-Palama Health Center (Honolulu, HI)
- Kennebec Pharmacy and Home Care (Maine)
- Kansas Plumbing, Heating, Cooling Contractors Association, Inc. (Wichita, KS)
- Ketua Pengarah Hasil Dalam Negeri (Malay: Chairman of the Committee of Home Affairs; Malaysia)
- Kanawha-Putnam Home Educators (West Virginia)
- Kansas Public Health Leadership Institute
- Kentucky Public Health Leadership Institute
- Kaiser Permanente Health Maintenance Organisation
- Kuakini Physician Hospital Organization (Hawaii)
- Key Peninsula Historical Society (Vaughn, WA)
- King Philip High School (Wrentham, MA)
- Kings Park High School (Kings Park, NY)
- Kingwood Park High School (Kingwood, TX)
- Koshkonong Prairie Historical Society (Wisconsin)
- Kimberley Public Health Unit (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One compromise that the Kenya Flower Council has proposed--that the Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service should inspect produce before export--has, it would appear, been rejected.