The Kenyan government called Wednesday on a human rights official to resign after calling President Mwai Kibaki's rule an "unacceptable institutionalisation, a commissioner with the state-backed Kenya National Commission on Human Rights said Hassan should resign, accusing him of violating the constitution.
What does KNCHR stand for?
KNCHR stands for Kenya National Commission on Human Rights
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Koch Nitrogen Company, LLC (Koch Industries Inc. subsidiary; Wichita, KS)
- Kraft Nabisco Championship (golf tournament)
- Krembil Neuroscience Centre (Canada)
- Koninklijke Nederlandse Cricket Bond (Dutch: Royal Dutch Cricket Association)
- Korean National Council of Churches (South Korea)
- Korean New Covenant Church
- Kuwait National Cinema Company
- Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Karen National Congress for Democracy
- Keidanren Nature Conservation Fund
- K-Nearest Connected Neighbour (noise reduction)
- Korea National Cleaner Production Center
- Kempton New Church School (Pennsylvania)
- Kansas Nebraska Convention of Southern Baptists
- Kagoshima National College of Technology (Kagoshima, Japan)
- Kilimanjaro Native Cooperative Union (Africa; est. 1930)
- Korean National Commission for UNESCO
- Kwazulu-Natal Canoe Union (South Africa)
- Koninklijke Nederlandse Centrale Vereniging tot bestrijding der Tuberculose (Dutch Tuberculosis Foundation)
- Koninklijke Nederlandse Chemische Vereniging (Royal Dutch Chemical Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Along with donor pressure, this created the impetus for restoring multiparty politics in 1991, as well as some incremental reforms in the most oppressive colonial laws and the creation of new institutions like the Kenya National Commission on Human Rights.
Moreno-Ocampo has only said he was investigating six individuals but the Kenya National Commission on Human Rights has named Ruto as one of the main officials responsible for inciting tribal violence.