Byline: Staff Report Sharjah The Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SCCI) has announced the signing of a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KNCCI) that aims to strengthen trade relations and facilitate the creation of more investment and economic opportunities between Sharjah and Kenya.
What does KNCCI stand for?
KNCCI stands for Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Nairobi, Kenya)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Kensey Nash Corporation
- Kinston (Amtrak station code; Kinston, NC)
- Knowledge Navigation Center
- Koch Nitrogen Company, LLC (Koch Industries Inc. subsidiary; Wichita, KS)
- Kraft Nabisco Championship (golf tournament)
- Krembil Neuroscience Centre (Canada)
- Koninklijke Nederlandse Cricket Bond (Dutch: Royal Dutch Cricket Association)
- Korean National Council of Churches (South Korea)
- Korean New Covenant Church
- Kuwait National Cinema Company
- Karen National Congress for Democracy
- Keidanren Nature Conservation Fund
- Kenya National Commission on Human Rights
- K-Nearest Connected Neighbour (noise reduction)
- Korea National Cleaner Production Center
- Kempton New Church School (Pennsylvania)
- Kansas Nebraska Convention of Southern Baptists
- Kagoshima National College of Technology (Kagoshima, Japan)
- Kilimanjaro Native Cooperative Union (Africa; est. 1930)
- Korean National Commission for UNESCO