Several consultative meetings between conservation partners, led by Kenya Wildlife Service and the Kenya Forest Service, brought together stakeholders like the African Wildlife Foundation, the Amboseli Ecosystem Trust, and also the Ministry of Tourism, water management bodies, the Kenya Investment Authority, the Attorney GeneralOs office, and group ranch owners representatives.
What does KFS stand for?
KFS stands for Kenya Forest Service (Kenya)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KFS
We have 55 other meanings of KFS in our Acronym Attic
- Kaska Forest Resources Stewardship Council (Canada)
- Killing Frost
- Kenya Federation of Registered Trade Unions
- Kansas Federation of Republican Women
- Field-Saturated Hydraulic Conductivity
- Kalamazoo Film Society (Kalamazoo, MI)
- Kanagawa Freedom Singers (Japan)
- Keane Federal Systems, Inc.
- Kernel File System
- Key Factor for Success
- King Features Syndicate (Hearst Corporation)
- Klamath Falls (Amtrak station code; Klamath Falls, OR)
- Klippel-Feil Syndrome
- Knife, Fork, Spoon (piece of military kit carried on web belt)
- Korea Forest Service (Daejeon City, South Korea)
- Kansas Farm Service Agency
- Kansas Farmers Service Association (est. 1947)
- Korean Federation of Small Business
Samples in periodicals archive:
After approval from the Kenya Forest Service, the project is now waiting for nods from Nema and the Energy Regulatory Commission.
The project is done in collaboration with the Kenya Wildlife Service, with the support of the Kenya Forest Service.
The Kenya Forest Service has also sent more rangers to Mau so that families who leave the country's largest source of water do not return.
Later the delegation attended a workshop in Nyeri at which the directors of the Kenya Wildlife Service, the Kenya Forest Service and the Rhino Ark outlined the success of the fence project as a blueprint for the management of forest ecosystems in Kenya.