The Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS) and the Kentucky Virtual University (KYVU) signed an agreement with the West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission establishing the partnership.
What does KYVU stand for?
KYVU stands for Kentucky Virtual University
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kent Youth Trial Club (Motorcycle Club, England)
- Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
- Kripalu Yoga Teacher Development
- Kensington Youth Theatre and Employment Skills
- Kill Your Timid Notion (UK band)
- Kite Balloon
- Kripalu Yoga Teacher Training
- Korea Yopy User Group
- Kentucky Virtual Campus (education)
- Korea Youth Volunteer Center
- Know Your Watershed
- Know Your World
- Kentucky Wing (Civil Air Patrol)
- Kent Youth Wind Orchestra
- Kentucky Wills and Trusts
- Kappa Upsilon Chi
- Kuopion Yliopiston Ylioppilaskunta (Finnish: University of Kuopio Student Union)
- Korean Yo-Yo Association
- Kyzen Corporation (former stock symbol; now KYZN)
- Kyzyl (Russia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thirty online academic and training courses will be administered through the Kentucky Virtual University beginning this fall.
Now the fastest growing learning management system, ANGEL customers include Penn State University, Michigan State University, Kentucky Virtual University, Providence College, and TIAA-CREF.
Tennessee Board of Regents, Kentucky Virtual University, and the Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges.
Being able to utilize the expertise of the Kentucky Virtual University to make it happen has opened adult education to the world," added King.
Nasdaq:TUTR) today announced that the Kentucky Department for Adult Education and Literacy and Kentucky Virtual University (KYVU), the state's official virtual campus for college credit and professional development programs, will offer PLATO(R) educational software for adult education courses through a contract executed in October and valued at $500,000.
During the past six months, Daniel has improved the systems of the Kentucky Virtual University and the Kentucky Virtual Library.
; online consortiums, such as Kentucky Virtual University, Tennessee Board of Regents and CalState TEACH (Calif.