The Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS) and the Kentucky Virtual University (KYVU) signed an agreement with the West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission establishing the partnership.
What does KVU stand for?
KVU stands for Kentucky Virtual University
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kalamazoo Venture Tuesday (Michigan)
- KDE (K Desktop Environment) Virtual Terminal
- Kerst Volleybal Toernooi (Dutch: Christmas Volleyball Tournament; Assen, Netherlands)
- Key Voice Technologies (Sarasota, FL)
- King Visual Technology, Inc. (Hyattsville, MD)
- Koenig Verbindungstechnik (German)
- Kankakee Valley Theatre Association (Illinois)
- Kids Voting Tampa Bay (Florida)
- Kennebec Valley Technical College
- Kathmandu Valley Town Development Committee
- Kentucky Voyager Users Group (library systems software forum)
- Karlsruher Verkehrsverbund (Public Transit Authority in Karlsruhe, Germany)
- Kevarzhe Vannielouriezh Vreizh (Breton: Breton Vexillology Society)
- Koninklijke Vlaamse Voetbalbond (Dutch: Royal Flemish Football; Belgium)
- Kerala Vyapari Vyavasayi Ekopana Samithi (India)
- Kalamazoo Valley Walkers (Michigan)
- Kettle Valley Winery (BC, Canada)
- Keuringsdienst Van Waarde (Dutch: Inspectorate of Value; TV show)
- Kolbe Vinyl Windows (Wausau, WI)
- Kundapur Varado Welfare Association (Kuwait)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thirty online academic and training courses will be administered through the Kentucky Virtual University beginning this fall.
Now the fastest growing learning management system, ANGEL customers include Penn State University, Michigan State University, Kentucky Virtual University, Providence College, and TIAA-CREF.
Tennessee Board of Regents, Kentucky Virtual University, and the Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges.
Being able to utilize the expertise of the Kentucky Virtual University to make it happen has opened adult education to the world," added King.
Nasdaq:TUTR) today announced that the Kentucky Department for Adult Education and Literacy and Kentucky Virtual University (KYVU), the state's official virtual campus for college credit and professional development programs, will offer PLATO(R) educational software for adult education courses through a contract executed in October and valued at $500,000.
During the past six months, Daniel has improved the systems of the Kentucky Virtual University and the Kentucky Virtual Library.
; online consortiums, such as Kentucky Virtual University, Tennessee Board of Regents and CalState TEACH (Calif.