In Kentucky, the rate of fatal crashes is climbing, according to recent research by the Kentucky Transportation Center (KTC), which includes Kentucky's Local Technical Assistance Program (LTAP), housed within the University of Kentucky's College of Engineering.
What does KTC stand for?
KTC stands for Kentucky Transportation Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KTC
We have 76 other meanings of KTC in our Acronym Attic
- State Library of Kansas Talking Books Service (vision impairment program)
- Keep The Backstreet Boys' Spirit Alive
- Keep the Backstreet Pride Alive (Backstreet Boys)
- K Technology Corporation (Pennsylvania)
- Kadamba Transport Corporation (Goa, India)
- Kangguan viewTech Center (China)
- Kansas Trails Council (Topeka, KS)
- Karachi Transport Corporation (Pakistan)
- Katherine Town Council (Australia)
- Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
- Kenwood Towne Centre (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Kettleman City (Amtrak station code; Kettleman City, CA)
- Key Translation Center (cryptography)
- Key Tronic Corporation (Spokane, WA)
- Kick the Can (gaming, Quake)
- Kill The Cat
- Killer T Cells
- Kingston Technology Company (Fountain Valley, CA)
- Kiss the Cook
- Knees to Chest (therapeutic exercise)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Kentucky Transportation Center (KTC) at the University of Kentucky College of Engineering in Lexington plans to conduct its own evaluation of the overall effectiveness of AIRS.
As part of this research, the Kentucky Transportation Center, College of Engineering, University of Kentucky will assess the performance of stainless-clad rebar.