Oregon EDNET, the Texas A&M University, the University of Maryland, the State of Tennessee, Medical College of Georgia and the Kentucky Telelinking Network.
What does KTLN stand for?
KTLN stands for Kentucky TeleLinking Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kingston Telecommunications Lab (UK, US, Canada, Netherlands)
- Korea Testing Laboratory
- Kwun Tong Line (Hong Kong)
- Kansas Trial Lawyers Association (Wichita, KS)
- KCBS TV in Los Angeles
- Kalkan Town Location Code (Turkey)
- Kentucky Teaching and Learning Conference
- Kranidiotis-Triantafillou Legal Consulting (Greece)
- Keep Tallahassee-Leon County Beautiful (Florida)
- Kwame Ture Leadership Institute (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Keep the Lights On
- Kathmandu, Nepal - Tribhuvan (Airport Code)
- Katmai (processor instruction set)
- Kauppa- ja Teollisuusministeriö (Finnish: Ministry of Trade and Industry)
- Kauppatieteiden maisteri (Finnish: Master of Science Econnomics)
- Keretapi Tanah Melayu (Malayan Railway, Malaysia)
- Kernel Transaction Manager (Windows programming)
- Ketua Tempat Mengundi (Malay: Chief Polling Station)
- Key Task Monitor
- Kineto Tracking Mount (defense industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The network expansion is good news for Kentucky students, said Andy Spears, board chairman of the Kentucky TeleLinking network and a forward-thinking pioneer in education.