Like Abhisit, she was also educated overseas, getting her masters degree in public administration from Kentucky State University.
What does KSU stand for?
KSU stands for Kentucky State University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KSU
We have 24 other meanings of KSU in our Acronym Attic
- Kerala State Teachers' Union (India)
- Krasnoyarsk State Technical University (Russia)
- Kursk State Technical University (Russia)
- Kutaisi State Technical University (Georgia)
- Kyrgyz State Technical University (Kyrgyzstan)
- Kansas City Southern (stock symbol)
- Kansas State University
- Kemerovo State University (est. 1973; Russia)
- Kennesaw State University
- Kent State University (Ohio)
- Kerala Students Union
- Key Service Unit
- Key System Unit (telephony)
- Khasi Students Union
- Kickstands Up (motorcycling)
- King Saud University (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Kodak Software Updater
- Kristiansund, Norway - Kvernberget (Airport Code)
- Kunsill Studenti Universitarji (Valletta, Malta)
- Kurashiki Sakuyo University (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The six comprehensive universities are Eastern Kentucky University, Kentucky State University, Morehead State University, Murray State University, Northern Kentucky University and Western Kentucky University.
Mary Evans Sias, President of Kentucky State University have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to facilitate the implementation of an educational partnership between the two parties and the development of multiple online degree programs.
This scholarship allowed me to continue my studies, an opportunity I did not have in my rural community, and to grow professionally and personally, and visualize myself as an agent of change for our families and communities," said Francisco Flores, of Mexico's San Luis Potosi state, who studied computer information technology at Kentucky State University.
Graham was the academic coordinator and senior woman administrator at Kentucky State University and associate head coach at Western Hills High in Frankford, Ky.
Danny Duncan Collum, a Sojourners contributing writer, teaches writing at Kentucky State University in Frankfort, Kentucky.
Kentucky State University will provide business development assistance to the communities of Cadiz, Dawson Springs, Eddyville, Elkton, Greenville, Oak Grove and Princeton.
Jarrett attends Kentucky State University in the USA and has fond memories of last year's competition which was won by his team from Birmingham, many of whom joined him in the Big Apple.