Raymond Burse, a former president of Kentucky State University who retired from an executive post at General Electric Co.
What does KSU stand for?
KSU stands for Kentucky State University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KSU
We have 24 other meanings of KSU in our Acronym Attic
- Kerala State Teachers' Union (India)
- Krasnoyarsk State Technical University (Russia)
- Kursk State Technical University (Russia)
- Kutaisi State Technical University (Georgia)
- Kyrgyz State Technical University (Kyrgyzstan)
- Kansas City Southern (stock symbol)
- Kansas State University
- Kemerovo State University (est. 1973; Russia)
- Kennesaw State University
- Kent State University (Ohio)
- Kerala Students Union
- Key Service Unit
- Key System Unit (telephony)
- Khasi Students Union
- Kickstands Up (motorcycling)
- King Saud University (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Kodak Software Updater
- Kristiansund, Norway - Kvernberget (Airport Code)
- Kunsill Studenti Universitarji (Valletta, Malta)
- Kurashiki Sakuyo University (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following his NBA career, Bennett coached the Boston Celtics, University of Kentucky, Mid-Continent University, and Kentucky State University.
Cronin, a 1989 graduate of Kentucky State University, has worked in college athletics for more than 20 years.
In 1989, Hockensmith became a criminal justice major while attending Kentucky State University in Frankfurt, Ky.
Yingluck was graduated in political science and public administration from university in northern Thailand and has a master's degree in business from Kentucky State University in the United States.
The six comprehensive universities are Eastern Kentucky University, Kentucky State University, Morehead State University, Murray State University, Northern Kentucky University and Western Kentucky University.
Mary Evans Sias, President of Kentucky State University have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to facilitate the implementation of an educational partnership between the two parties and the development of multiple online degree programs.
Danny Duncan Collum, a Sojourners contributing writer, teaches writing at Kentucky State University in Frankfort, Kentucky.