On Jenny Noe's first day of work as a procedures officer at the Kentucky State Reformatory, she was handed more than 500 file folders--one for each American Correctional Association standard.
What does KSR stand for?
KSR stands for Kentucky State Reformatory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of KSR
We have 39 other meanings of KSR in our Acronym Attic
- Kyrgyz State Pedagogical University (teacher education; est. 1952; Bishkek City, Kyrgyz Republic)
- Kellner Symptom Questionnaire (psychology)
- Key Skills Qualification (UK education)
- Kingdom Seekers Quartet (religious music)
- Korean Society for Quality Management
- Key Set Query Optimizer
- Katori Shinto Ryu (martial arts)
- Kelly Scientific Resources (staffing; various locations)
- Kendall Square Research, Inc
- Kentucky Sports Radio (Internet radio)
- Kernspinresonanz (German: Nuclear Magnetic Resonance)
- Key Storage RAM (Random-Access Memory)
- Keyboard Send/Receive
- Kim Stanley Robinson (novelist)
- Kinase Suppressor of Ras
- King's School Rochester (UK)
- Konstant-Strom-Regelung (German: regulation of constant current)
- Korea Society of Raccoon
- Korean Society of Rheology
- Kosher (certification mark)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also includes a verbatim account of Carneal's interrogation just two hours after the shooting, excerpts from letters Carneal wrote to Jenkins from prison, details of her face-to-face meeting with him last year at the Kentucky State Reformatory and information about his appeal, which is currently under review by the Kentucky Supreme Court.
In 2009, Jenny Noe was appointed accreditation manager at the Kentucky State Reformatory (KSR) in LaGrange, Ky.
Whitfield, senior captain, Kentucky State Reformatory, DOC Louisiana Gerald Lebo, assistant warden, Rayburn Correctional Center, DOC; Patricia Murphy, supervisor, Louisiana Division of Probation and Parole; Wayne Tolliver, colonel, Forcht Wade Correctional Center, DOC Maryland Lauretha Vargas, senior community services coordinator, Frederick County Sheriff's Office Massachusetts Larry M.
Brenda Overstreet-Kopatz, an administrative specialist II at the Kentucky State Reformatory, is pursuing a Master of Science degree in the administration of justice.
David Donahue, warden of the Kentucky State Reformatory and former commissioner of the Indiana Department of Correction, has shown extraordinary commitment to maintaining professional standards.
The Kentucky State Reformatory has its own television system to broadcast to and educate the inmate population.
Rees, who was warden of the Kentucky State Reformatory at La Grange under Wilson, said his leadership was crucial when the state was under a federal mandate to reduce prison crowding.