Small Business Development Centers The Kentucky Small Business Development Center is co-sponsored by the U.
What does KSBDC stand for?
KSBDC stands for Kentucky Small Business Development Center (Lexington, KY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KSBDC
- Korea Ski Business Association
- Kuta Small Business Association (Indonesia)
- Santa Barbara Airport (ICAO Code)
- Kelley School of Business Alumni Association
- Kent School Boat Club (Connecticut)
- Kerala State Bamboo Corporation Ltd. (est. 1971; Kerala, India)
- Kossuth Street Baptist Church (Lafayette, Indiana)
- Kyonggi Small Business Center (Suwon, South Korea)
- Kazakhstan Small Business Development
- Kansas Small Business Development Center
- Kamehameha Schools Bishop Estate
- Kansas State Board of Healing Arts (Topeka, KS)
- Kelley School of Business Indianapolis (Indiana University; Indianapolis, IN)
- Korean Society for Bioinformatics
- Kosarkaski Savez Bosne I Hercegovine (Croatian: Basketball Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Kentucky School Boards Insurance Trust (Frankfort, KY)
- Konservasi Satwa Bagi Kehidupan (Indonesian: Animal Conservation for Life; aka ProFauna Indonesia)
- Kyonki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (Hindi: Because the Mother-in-Law was once a Daughter-in Law, too)
- Karvy Stock Broking Ltd. (Hyderabad, India)
- Katholische Schule Bernhard Lichtenberg (German Catholic school)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To better inform the public of its ability to help with that navigation, the Northern Kentucky Small Business Development Center has turned to Northern Kentucky based public relations and marketing consultancy Eisen Management Group to spread the word about its programs and services, and to also offer assistance to participating small business visionaries and entrepreneurs.
The Kentucky Small Business Development Center (KSBDC) network is a premier provider of business services that empower entrepreneurs with practical information, skills, and strategies that make measurable, positive impact on the performance of their businesses and, by extension, on the communities in which they work.