9 /PRNewswire/ -- Conexxus, LLC accepts the invitation to the GAP Fund application process, presented by Kentucky Science and Technology Corporation (KSTC).
What does KSTC stand for?
KSTC stands for Kentucky Science and Technology Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KSTC
We have 1 other meaning of KSTC in our Acronym Attic
- Kansas Statewide Technical Architecture
- Kentucky Science Teachers Association
- Kerala School Teacher Association
- Koelner Stadt-Anzeiger (Cologne, Germany newspaper)
- Kyrgyzstan in Service to All in Need (student organization)
- Korea Superconducting Tokamak Advanced Research
- Kansas Statewide Technical Assistance Resource System (Kansas Department of Education)
- Kernel Security Therapy Anti-Trolls
- Kejuruteraan Samudra Timur Bhd (Malaysia)
- Kansas State Teachers College (Emporia, KS)
- Kenya Science Teachers College
- Khaos Super Turbo Charger (engine device)
- Kunshan Sunshine Textile Co., Ltd. (China)
- Kennebec Sanitary Treatment District (Waterville, Maine)
- Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation (India)
- Kids Say the Darndest Things (TV show)
- Knowledge Synthesis, Translation and Exchange (annual summer institute)
- KARADEA (Karagwe Development Association) Solar Training Facility (Karagwe, Tanzania)
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation (Moorestown, NJ)
- Karachi School of Textile and Fashion Design (Karachi, Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Institutions behind the satellite include the Kentucky Science and Technology Corporation, Morehead State University, and the University of Kentucky, among others.
Also contributing to this round are California angel investors, the Commonwealth Seed Fund of Kentucky, a state-managed venture capital fund, and the Kentucky Commercialization Fund, a state initiative administered by the Kentucky Science and Technology Corporation.
com), which is managed by the Kentucky Science and Technology Corporation under a contract with the Council for Post Secondary Education.
The Innovation Group (TIG), an initiative of Kentucky Science and Technology Corporation (KSTC), is a private non-profit organization.