The Kentucky Science Teachers Association had recommended that the word "evolution" remain in the guidelines and expected it to be in the final product.
What does KSTA stand for?
KSTA stands for Kentucky Science Teachers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KSTA
- Kelly Space Technology (California)
- Kinaesthetic Sensitivity Test (psychology)
- Known or Suspected Terrorist
- Known Segment Table
- Korea Standard Time (North Korea and South Korea)
- Kostenstelle (German: Cost Center)
- Kyocera SLC Technologies
- Kaduna State Transport Authority (Nigeria)
- Kansas Statewide Technical Architecture
- Kerala School Teacher Association
- Koelner Stadt-Anzeiger (Cologne, Germany newspaper)
- Kyrgyzstan in Service to All in Need (student organization)
- Korea Superconducting Tokamak Advanced Research
- Kansas Statewide Technical Assistance Resource System (Kansas Department of Education)
- Kernel Security Therapy Anti-Trolls
- Kejuruteraan Samudra Timur Bhd (Malaysia)
- Kansas State Teachers College (Emporia, KS)
- Kentucky Science and Technology Corporation
- Kenya Science Teachers College
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, the director of the Kentucky Science Teachers Association was critical of the change.