8 percent of adolescents have been vaccinated --Current public health recommendations call for vaccination starting at 11 or 12 with a "booster" dose of meningococcal vaccine by 18 to help keep teens protected during years of greatest risk --The Kentucky School Nurses Association urges parents to get their preteens and teens vaccinated before they return to school LOUISVILLE, Ky.
What does KSNA stand for?
KSNA stands for Kentucky School Nurses Association (Nicholasville, KY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KSNA
- Kursk State Medical University (Russia)
- Kindly Send Me Your Photo
- Kaspersky Security Network (Kapersky Lab)
- Ketua Setiausaha Negara (Malay: Chief Secretary to the Government)
- Kids Songs Network
- Knowledge Sharing Network
- Knowledge Society Network (Institute for Knowledge Innovation and Technology)
- Kundalini Support Network (Eastern philosophy)
- John Wayne Airport (Orange County, California)
- Kansas State Nurses Association
- Kentucky State Numismatic Association
- Kansai Society of Naval Architects, Japan
- Kompleks Sukan Negara Bukit Jalil (Malaysian sports complex)
- Kachin State National Congress for Democracy
- Korean School of New England
- Korean Society of Nuclear Medicine (est. 1961)
- Thousand Square Nautical Miles
- Kids Science News Network (US NASA)
- Kids Sports News Network (TV network)
- Kerinci Seblat National Park (Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anthem is working with the Kentucky School Nurses Association (KSNA) to spread the word.