March 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Today United for Jobs (UFJ) warned the Kentucky Retirement Systems and the Kentucky Teachers Retirement System that federal legislation to impose a so-called "windfall profits tax" on U.
What does KRS stand for?
KRS stands for Kentucky Retirement Systems
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KRS
We have 49 other meanings of KRS in our Acronym Attic
- Kootenay Rockies Regional Economic Alliance (Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada)
- Kosovo Roma Refugee Foundation
- Korea Railroad Research Institute
- Krajowa Rada Radiofonii I Telewizji (Polish: National Broadcasting Council)
- King's Royal Regiment of New York
- Karnataka Rajya Ryota Sangha (Indian: Karnataka State Farmer's Association; Karnatak, India)
- Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
- Kennebec River Rail Trail (Maine)
- Kart Racing School (Malaysia)
- Kawaguchi Rugby School (Kawaguchi, Japan)
- Kentucky Revised Statute
- Kill Rock Stars (record label)
- Knowledge Reigns Supreme
- Knowledge Representation System
- Knowledge Retrieval System
- Korea Robotics Society
- Korean Radiological Society
- Korean Register of Shipping
- Krajowy Rejestr Sadowy (National Court Registry; Poland)
- Kristiansand, Norway - Kjevik (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Kentucky Retirement Systems (KRS) strives to maintain a high standard of service to its members, former state employees.
Confirmed participants include: * ARIZONA STATE RETIREMENT SYSTEM * BALTIMORE (MD) EMPLOYEES' RETIREMENT SYSTEM * CALIFORNIA PUBLIC EMPLOYEES' RETIREMENT SYSTEM * FIRE & PENSION ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO * ILLINOIS TEACHERS' RETIREMENT SYSTEM * MUNICIPAL FIRE & POLICE PENSION FUND OF IOWA * KENTUCKY RETIREMENT SYSTEMS * LOUISIANA STATE POLICE RETIREMENT SYSTEM * MINNESOTA STATE BOARD OF INVESTMENT * THE STATE OF NEW MEXICO * PENNSYLVANIA PUBLIC SCHOOL EMPLOYEES' RETIREMENT * SAN DIEGO (CA) COUNTY EMPLOYEES' RETIREMENT SYSTEM * TEACHERS RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS Opal Financial Group has been organizing institutional investment conferences for over seven years.
NYSE: BE), one of the world's largest management and technology consulting firms, announced today that the company has commenced work on a three-year project with the Kentucky Retirement Systems (KRS) to implement BearingPoint's pension administration solution.