The newspaper noted that Frankfort, KY-based environmental group the Kentucky Resources Council (KRC) had sought an emergency stay from a Cincinnati appeals court before the program expired.
What does KRC stand for?
KRC stands for Kentucky Resources Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KRC
We have 104 other meanings of KRC in our Acronym Attic
- Kunduz River Basin Programme
- Kenya Rural Blindness Prevention Project
- Kent Reliance Building Society (UK)
- Kerberos Working Group (IETF)
- Kakuma Refugee Camp (Kenya)
- Karelian Research Centre (Russian Academy of Sciences)
- Kathleen Russell Consulting (Larkspur, CA)
- Keewatin Railway Company (Manitoba, Canada)
- Keio Railway Club (Keio University; Japan)
- Kentucky Racing Commission
- Keweenaw Research Center (Michigan Tech)
- Key Results Commitment
- King Resources, Co.
- Kingston Restoration Company
- Kirby and the Rainbow Curse (gaming)
- Kirketon Road Center
- Knowledge, Responsibility & Control (Scientology)
- Knowledge, Responsibility and Control
- Kommission Refraktive Chirurgie (German: Commission for Refractive Surgery)
- Konkan Railway Corporation (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Environment: The founder and director of the Kentucky Resources Council - dubbed the "watchdog of the environment" within the Bluegrass state - Thomas FitzGerald has been an influential force in improving the environmental landscape within his home state and nationwide.