She is the founding director of The Kentucky Quilt Project and the co-founder of the Alliance for American Quilts, opening the doors to the exchange of quilt information throughout the country.
What does KQP stand for?
KQP stands for Kentucky Quilt Project (est. 1981)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KQP
We have 3 other meanings of KQP in our Acronym Attic
- Kell Quist Jensen
- King, Queen, Jack
- Kansas Quality Management (Kansas Department of Social and Rehabilitation Services)
- Kenya Quality Model (health services)
- Krasnoff Quality Management Institute (Great Neck, New York)
- Knowledge Query and Manipulation Language
- Kelly Quality Management System (Kelly Services)
- Karstadt Quelle New Media (Germany)
- Kentuckians for Quality of Life
- Kardol Quality Products (Lebanon, OH)
- Killer Quake Pack (game)
- Konica Quality Photo
- K Quality Radio Station (Minnesota)
- Kansas Quality Rating System (Kansas Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies; Salina, KS)
- King Queen Suited (poker)
- Knot Quality Score
- Kymco Quad Trophy
- Knowledge Quest on the Web
- Komisioni Qëndror I Zgjedhjeve (Central Election Commission, Albania, aka: CEC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 24-quilt exhibit, assembled by the Kentucky Quilt Project and sponsored by the Smithsonian Institution's Traveling Exhibition Service, features works chosen by curators who traveled the state to find the best quilts produced in the 19th century.