Conner, executive director of the Kentucky Public Health Association, said his association's grant will be used to develop strategies for increasing membership and creating an awareness of the Kentucky Public Health Association and APHA.
What does KPHA stand for?
KPHA stands for Kentucky Public Health Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KPHA
We have 2 other meanings of KPHA in our Acronym Attic
- Kesatuan Pemangkuan Hutan (Indonesian Forest)
- Keystrokes per hour
- Kilometers Per Hour
- Kingston Psychiatric Hospital (Kingston, Ontario, Canada)
- Kingston Public Hospital (Kingston, Jamaica)
- Kaiser Permanente Health Alternatives (Kaiser Permanente)
- Kansas Paint Horse Association
- Kansas Pharmacists Association
- Kansas Public Health Association (Topeka, KS)
- Kenai Peninsula Hockey Association (Soldotna, AK)
- KukatPally Housing Board
- Kaiser Permanente HealthConnect (electronic medical record)
- Kalihi-Palama Health Center (Honolulu, HI)
- Kennebec Pharmacy and Home Care (Maine)
- Kansas Plumbing, Heating, Cooling Contractors Association, Inc. (Wichita, KS)
- Ketua Pengarah Hasil Dalam Negeri (Malay: Chairman of the Committee of Home Affairs; Malaysia)
- Kanawha-Putnam Home Educators (West Virginia)
- Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service
- Kansas Public Health Leadership Institute
- Kentucky Public Health Leadership Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, green indicates that the Kentucky Public Health Association supports the bill, blue means it is neutral and red indicates that the association opposes it.