May 24 /PRNewswire/ -- The Kentucky Oil and Gas Association announced today that Lexington, KY will be the site of the Interstate Oil & Gas Compact Commission (IOGCC) national conference, one of America's most important forums on energy exploration, development and application.
What does KOGA stand for?
KOGA stands for Kentucky Oil and Gas Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Kings of Gaming (Halo 2 clan)
- Kings of Graffiti (documentary)
- Knight of Gold (Five Star Stories anime)
- Knightowlgamers.com (gaming community)
- Knights of Glory
- Knights on Guard (Pickering, ON, Canada)
- Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp (stock symbol)
- Kokomo Opalescent Glass (stained glass manufacturer)
- Kudoz Open Glossary
- Kunstforum Ostdeutsche Galerie (German: East German Art Forum Gallery)
- Korea Gas Corp. (South Korea)
- Korea Gas Corporation
- Kettering Olympic Gymnastics Club (est. 1985; Northamptonshire, England, UK)
- Kimberley Oaks Golf Course (St. Charles, Michigan)
- King of Glory Fellowship (Dallas, TX)
- Kartographie-Orientiertes Graphisches Geschichte-Erkundungssystem über Mecklenburg und Vorpommern (German: Cartographical Oriented Graphical System for the Exploration of the History of Mecklenburg and Vorpommern)
- Klabzuba Oil and Gas, Inc.
- Kaleidoscope of Hope (ovarian cancer foundation; est. 2000; Madison, NJ)
- Kids on the Hill (Baltimore, MD; community youth organization)
- King of Hearts
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is an elder in the Peters Creek United Presbyterian Church, president of the Virginia Oil and Gas Association, director of the Kentucky Oil and Gas Association, and a trustee of Tusculum College, Greeneville, Tenn.
ARLINGTON, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 13, 1999-- Boyd Energy Corporation, (the "Company") (OTC BB:BECO) an Arlington, Texas-based oil and gas exploration and development company, announces their membership with the Kentucky Oil and Gas Association, the professional oil and gas organization based in Frankfort, Kentucky.