Borgsdorf, executive vice president, Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce; Robin Cooper, director of member services, Kentucky League of Cities Inc.
What does KLC stand for?
KLC stands for Kentucky League of Cities (Lexington, Kentucky)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KLC
We have 49 other meanings of KLC in our Acronym Attic
- Kredit Likuiditas Bank Indonesia (Indonesian: Bank Indonesian Liquidity Credit)
- Konsortium Lebuhraya Butterworth-Kulim Sdn Bhd
- Kreg Large Bench Klamp (product)
- Knights Landing Branch Library (Knights Landing, CA)
- Kentucky Lumber and Building Material Dealers Association
- Key Laboratory of Biomedical Polymers (China)
- Keratinocyte Lipid Binding Protein
- Kagoshima Ladies College (Japan)
- Kansas Leadership Center (Wichita, KS)
- Kashmir Liberation Cell
- Kentucky Lottery Corporation
- Key Logistics Corporation
- Kinesin Light Chain
- King Ling College (Hong Kong)
- Knowledge and Learning Centre (various locations)
- Knowledge Learning Corporation (childcare)
- Knowledge Life Cycle (various organizations)
- Kodiak Launch Complex
- Komisioni i Letrave me Vlere (Albanian Securities Commission, aka: ASC)
- Kosova Law Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lovely of the Kentucky League of Cities, NewCities Institute, as saying: "Inter-governmental systems are still not in sync.
a self-insured convenience store chain; The Kentucky League of Cities, a membership organization that includes almost 400 municipal governments; and Risk Enterprise Management (REM), a third-party administrator of claims, managed care and risk management solutions.
Silvia Lovely, Executive Director, Kentucky League of Cities The Kentucky Rx Card is a solution to the confusing maze of discount prescription programs that have appeared in recent years.
Mayor Byrn remembered that earlier that summer--on a 90 degree day--he had brought a new program before the Kentucky League of Cities Insurance Services board.
gov, Kentucky League of Cities, Kentucky Science and Technology Corporation, Lexmark, Morehead State University, Murray State University, NASCIO, Net Tango, Northern Kentucky University, Qwest, Sygen International, University of Kentucky, University of Louisville, USEC, and Western Kentucky University.
Lovely, executive director and CEO, Kentucky League of Cities Inc.
ConnectKentucky Partners currently include: Alltel, Appalachian Regional Commission, Belcan, Bellsouth, Broadband Horizons, Center for Rural Development, Cincinnati Bell, Commonwealth Office of Technology, Commonwealth Industries, CSX, East Kentucky Power Cooperative, Humana, JP Morgan Chase, Kentucky Community and Technical College System, Kentucky League of Cities, Kentucky Science Technology Corporation, Morehead State University, Murray State University, NASCIO, Net Tango, Nortel Networks, Northern Kentucky University, Qwest, Sygen International, University of Kentucky, University of Louisville, USEC, Western Kentucky University and Yum