About KEMI Servicing more than 20,000 organizations, Kentucky Employers' Mutual Insurance (KEMI) is the largest provider of worker's compensation insurance in Kentucky.
What does KEMI stand for?
KEMI stands for Kentucky Employers' Mutual Insurance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KEMI
We have 1 other meaning of KEMI in our Acronym Attic
- Knowles Electronic Manikin for Acoustic Research
- Kennecott Eagle Minerals Company (Ishpeming, MI)
- King Edward Medical College (Lahore, Pakistan)
- Korea Electrical Manufacturers Cooperative (South Korea)
- King Edward Medical College Alumni (UK)
- Korea Energy Management Corporation
- King Edward Medical College University (Pakistan)
- Kernerman English Multilingual Dictionary
- Kenya Marine and Fisheries Research Institute (Ministry of Fisheries Development; Mombasa, Kenya)
- King Edward Memorial Hospital (Australia)
- Kentucky Equine Management Internship (Lexington, KY)
- Keyboard Electronic Musical Instrument (hardware)
- Knowledge Engineering Methods and Languages
- Knowledge Engineering & Machine Learning Group
- Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park (US National Park Service)
- Kentucky Employee Mediation Program
- Kluane Ecological Monitoring Project (Canada)
- Knoxville Early Music Project
- Kettle Moraine Press Association
- Cryptographic Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kentucky Employers' Mutual Insurance (KEMI) has been working diligently for several years to protect injured workers from prescription drug addiction, a problem which has now reached epidemic proportions according to local, state, and federal experts.
the industry-leading provider of loss control software solutions for insurers, today announced that Lexington, Kentucky-based Kentucky Employers' Mutual Insurance (KEMI) has completed implementation of the RC Inspection software solution to streamline its loss education and safety field operations.