After the enactment of the Kentucky Educational Reform Act in 1990, school counselors were no longer mandated and were left out of the rhetoric of education reform.
What does KERA stand for?
KERA stands for Kentucky Educational Reform Act
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KERA
- Kativik Environmental Quality Commission (Quebec, Canada)
- Kashmir Earthquake Relief (Los Angeles, CA)
- Kelly Engineering Resources (Kelly Services, Inc.; Troy, MI)
- Kentucky Equine Research (Versailles, KY)
- Kerala (India)
- Kerman, Iran - Kerman (Airport Code)
- Kernel (mathematics)
- Key Education Resources (Key Bank; education financing)
- Knowledge Engineering Review (Cambridge Journals Online)
- Katrina Emergency Relief Act of 2005
- Kentucky Equal Rights Association (est. 1888)
- Kansas Education Resource Center (Kansas State Department of Education)
- Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission (India)
- Keele European Research Centre (Keele University; UK)
- Kyushu Economic Research Center (Fukuoka, Japan)
- Kinetic Energy Release Distribution
- Kuroshio Extension Region Experiment
- Kabwe Environmental and Rehabilitation Foundation (Zambia)
- Karnataka Environment Research Foundation (est. 1996; Canada)
- KNCV Excursie en ReisFonds
Samples in periodicals archive:
The effort grew out of the 1990 Kentucky Educational Reform Act (KERA) which sought to bring sweeping reforms to all aspects of elementary and secondary education in the state.