Proceeds from the Lottery benefit the Kentucky Educational Excellence Scholarship (KEES) Program, the College Access Program, and the Kentucky Tuition Grants Program.
What does KEES stand for?
KEES stands for Kentucky Educational Excellence Scholarship
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KEES
We have 1 other meaning of KEES in our Acronym Attic
- Kids Educational Empowerment Program (Madison Square Boys & Girls Club)
- Kiyosato Educational Experiment Project
- Kodály Educators of Eastern Pennsylvania
- Korea Exposure and Education Program
- Kanaka Education and Environmental Partnership Society (est. 1998; Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada)
- Kentucky Energy Efficiency Program for Schools (University of Louisville)
- Kodak Ektaprint Electronic Publishing System
- Kronos Early Estrogen Prevention Study
- Kempe Early Education Project Serving Abused Families (therapeutic preschool for abused children)
- Korea Earthquake Engineering Research Center
- Key Escrow Encryption System
- Knowledge Extraction for Enterprise Services
- Korea Electromagnetic Engineering Society
- Korea Enduring Equipment Set (South Korea)
- Cryptographic Equipment
- US Secure Communications Equipment
- Kansas Economic and Employment Support Manual
- Koori Economic Employment & Training Agency (now Ganbina; Shepparton, VIC, Australia)
- Kommission Einsatz- und Ermittlungsunterstützung (German: Commission Use and Investigative Support)
- Kansai Economic Federation (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The suit contended that Nash was awarded $2,900 under the Kentucky Educational Excellence Scholarship (KEES) program in his freshman and sophomore years.
The Kentucky Educational Excellence Scholarship program was approved by the Kentucky General Assembly in 1998 and will be funded through proceeds from The Kentucky Lottery.