April 26 /PRNewswire/ -- Three Kentucky students have each won $2,500 that may be used toward college in the Kentucky Education Savings Plan Trust (KESPT) Dream Out Loud Challenge.
What does KESPT stand for?
KESPT stands for Kentucky Education Savings Plan Trust
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Knife-Edge Scanning Microscope (Department of Computer Science; Texas A&M University)
- Kodály Educators of Southern New England
- Knowledge Extraction for Statistical Offices (research project; est. 1996)
- Korean Engineering Students Organization (South Korea)
- Key Employee Stock Option Plan
- Kentucky Education Savings Plan
- King Edwards Swimming Pool (Sheffield, UK)
- Kentucky Education Support Personnel Association
- Korean e-Sport Association
- Kakatiya Energy Systems Private Limited (India)
- Kidder Emmons Senior Services (North Dakota)
- Kinetic Energy Storage System (Urenco Power Technologies Limited)
- Kuriakose Elias Service Society (India)
- Kuroshio Extension System Study
- Keystone English Springer Spaniel Club, Inc (Pennsylvania)
- Kenya Education Sector Support Programme (Ministry of Education, Kenya)
- Koorie Education Strategy Team (Australia)
- King Edward's School (Witley, UK)
- Knowledge Exploitation South West (UK)
- Katedra Energetickej Techniky (Slovak: Department of Energy Techniques; University of Zilina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
April 19 /PRNewswire/ -- The Kentucky Education Savings Plan Trust (KESPT), Kentucky's Section 529 college savings plan, announced today the launch of the KESPT Futuretrust(R) cash rebate program.
March 30 /PRNewswire/ -- Parents and grandparents who wish to save for their children's college education are encouraged to invest this year's tax refund in a Kentucky Education Savings Plan Trust (KESPT) account, Kentucky's state-sponsored 529 college savings plan.